Crypto.com referral Id- to earn $50 on staking cro coins. Crypto.com exchange is offering $50 on signup and providing 50% cashback on transaction fee for 1 year. So Signup on crypto.com exchange
Crypto.com exchange Referral Id
|Crypto Exchange Referral ID||wfy4mzdge9|
|Refer & Earn||App Only|
|Signup Bonus||$50 Btc [On Ruby Card Order]|
How to Create Account On Crypto.com Exchange Using referral id
- First of Register via this link
- If you already crypto.com app user than you can also choose to signup via crypto.com app
- Enter required details like email , password and many more.
- Enter Crypto.com referral ID- wfy4mzdge9
- Stake CRO Coins to get $50 signup bonus
How To Refer and Earn In Crypto.com Exchange
- You can earn up to $2,000 USD in free CRO for every friend you refer, depending on your friend’s first successful CRO staking amount, and on condition that they passed KYC advanced
- Get referral link by after registering to refer and earn section.
- Invite your friends to register via your link or code
- Earn crypto together
- You will receive up to $2,000 USD when your friends stake CRO on Crypto.com Exchange.
Crypto.com Exchange Signup Bonus
By signing up for the Crypto.com Exchange via a referral link from an existing user; you will receive up to USD $50 worth of CRO as a sign-up bonus*, credited to your CRO Spot Wallet!
Crypto.com Exchange Referral Offer Details
|Referral bonus – CRO
($ USD equivalent)
|Referee’s (new user)
**First CRO Staking
|$10||Stake 1,000 CRO|
|$50||Stake 5,000 CRO|
|$100||Stake 10,000 CRO|
|$200||Stake 50,000 CRO|
|$400||Stake 100,000 CRO|
|$800||Stake 500,000 CRO|
|$1000||Stake 1,000,000 CRO|
|$2000||Stake 5,000,000 CRO|
Referrer Trading Commission
You are also eligible for trading fee commission:
- Calculated as 50% of the referees net trading fees for 12 months (starting from the day referee signs up with referral link)
- Net trading fees = final amount after all staking and trading volume discounts are applied)
- Paid in one daily batch to referrer’s CRO Spot wallet, covering all of the referrer’s referee.