Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Android Device. Well, the latest version of Android so far is the Android 9.0 Pie. Fortunately enough, there are quite a lot of devices in the market right now which are running on this Android version. With the later versions of Android, Magisk started dominating the SuperSU. Not just the SuperSU but also the old and sweet Xposed Installer for Android Devices.
Now, though the Magisk does offer some great mods and tweaks. There is still a huge respository for the Xposed Installer for Android Devices and there is no way out to that. Anyways, you might be someone who wants to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices. Well, if that’s you, then you are on the right page. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices. So without wasting any more time, let’s jump right into it. Should we?
How to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices
Alright, so just in case if you don’t already know, the Xposed Framework is a framework which supports a lot of great modules using which you can customize your Android Device the way you want to. Now, in order to install the Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices, you need to use the EdXposed. This is a form of the framework turned into a Magisk module that can be installed on all devices that have Magisk.
Anyways, before we get straight to the steps which you need to follow in order to install Xposed Framework on Android Devices, let us quickly take a look at some of the pre-requisites which you will need. Should we?
Here is the lsit of things which you should have in order to install Xposed Framework on Android Devices:
- You should have rooted your Android 9.0 Pie Device.
- Make sure that you have at least 60% charge left.
- Magisk should be installed on your rooted Android Device.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to install Xposed Framework on your Android 9.0 Device. But before we get to that, let us take a look at the Downlaods section. Should we?
You need to download the following files on your Android Device in order to install Xposed Installer on Android 9.0.
- EdXposed Magisk Module – magisk-EdXposed-v0.2.9.6_beta-release.zip
- Riru Core Magisk Module – magisk-riru-core-v11.zip
- Xposed Installer APK – XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_19_10_18.apk
Once you have downloaded all the files from above, you can follow the steps to install Xposed Installer on Android 9.0 Pie Devices.
Steps to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Devices
Now, in order to install the Xposed Framework on your Android 9.0 Device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downlaoded all the above files and you must have alll the prerequisites.
- Now, you need to open the Magisk Manager on your Android 9.0 Device.
- Here, go to Modules, select Riru Core (the file you just downloaded) and install it.
- Once the module has been installed successfully, you need to go back to Modules option. This time around, you would have to select and install the EdXposed module (the file you downloaded earlier).
- Now, go to the File Manager on your Android Device.
- Navigate to the downloads folder.
- Here, tap on the XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_19_10_18.apk and install the same on your Android 9.0 Device.
- Once the app has been installed, you need to restart your Android Device.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Xposed Framework on your Android 9.0 Device.
So, guys, this was our take on HOW TO: Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.