In this post you will know How to order aadhaar pvc card online. So if you looking for Aadhar plastic card you order aadhar pvc card officially from Uidai.gov.in in just rs 50. This charges is including shipping charges. If you are looking to get Aadhar printed Pvc you are in right place. you can get it by post online.
Features Of Aadhar PVC
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
How To Order PVC Aadhar Officially from Uidai.gov.in
- Please Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID.
- Enter the security code
- If you have TOTP, choose option “I have TOTP” by clicking in check box else Click on “Request OTP” button.
- Enter OTP/TOTP received on registered mobile number.
- Click on the check box against “Terms and Conditions”. (Note: Click on hyper link to see details).
- Click on “Submit” Button to complete OTP/TOTP verification.
- On next screen, preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by resident before placing the order for reprint.
- Click on “Make payment”. You will be re-directed to Payment Gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net banking and UPI.
- You Plastic Aaadhar or PVC will be delivered on your address
How to Check Status Of Aadhar PVC
- First of Visit here
- Enter Request Nu
- Enter Aadhar Nu
- Enter Captcha
- You will get status
- Order Aadhaar card by paying Rs 50/-(inclusive of GST & Speed post charges)
- Use your Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to order Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card comes with security features i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
Validation through OTP:
- Aadhaar card can be ordered using Registered/Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
- Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only.
- Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
- Preview of Aadhaar card details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Order.
FAQS About Order Aadhar PVC (Plastic Coated Aadhar)
What are the charges to be paid for “Aadhaar Card”?
Charges to be paid are Rs.50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
What is SRN?
SRN is 28 digits Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Aadhaar Card on our website. It will be generated every time whenever the request will be raised regardless whether payment is successful or not.